Vandana Convent School,Guna
Vandana Convent School,Guna
(Affiliated to CBSE Bharat) CBSE Affiliation No.1030102
To The Parents
- Parents are expected to take equal interest in the
progress of their children and see the children prepare their lesson
and encourage them to participate in the activities of the school.
- Parents should check the school almanac regularly and
respond to the remarks made in it.
- Parents should meet the class teacher and sign the
report cards of their wards on “Parents Teacher Meet” held generally after
the scheduled exams from 8.00am to 11.00am. On PTM, parents are also
welcome to meet the Principal to offer their valuable suggestions or to
contact any subject teachers to discuss the performance of the students in
that particular subject. Also please bring this almanac with you on Parent
- Teachers may also be contacted on the other days after
the school hours. Parents are strictly forbidden to meet
the teachers to discuss the school affairs
outside the school campus or during the school working hours. However,
parents are free to meet any teacher taking an appointment through this
- Visitors are not allowed to meet or interview the staff
or students during the class hours without the written permission from the
- The School expects the cooperation of the parents to
help the children to come to school regularly, punctually and dressed
neatly, to maintain their book neatly, to prepare their lesson and home
work promptly and to observe the discipline and decorum of the school.
- It shall be the responsibility of the parents to reach
the children to school and back home.
- All requests, complaints and suggestions may be
forwarded to the principal in writing.
- Parents and visitors shall first contact the PRO for
any help. They shall not contact students and teachers without
the permission from the principal.
- Regular attendance is a must for proper study. Parents
are requested to ensure that their wards attend the school regularly.
- Absence of your child from class, for attending social
functions is to be discouraged because it retards the child’s progress and
minimizes his/her interest in regular hard-work. It is essential that the
school be informed when the child is detained at home.
- Children who are ill should not be sent to the school
to attend the classes or to take tests, as the chances are there that, it
will spoil, both their health and studies. In case of illness, application
for leave must reach the School without delay.
- Children should do their home-work by themselves. They
should not be helped in it by parents or tutors unless they really need.
It is important that the children develop the habit of studying and
working on their own.
- Criticism of a teacher should be
avoided in the presence of the child because it undermines his/her respect
for the teachers and the School. If you have a legitimate complaint,
please meet the Principal / Vice-principal.
- See that your child is in complete uniform and reach
the school on time.
- As your child advances in age, guide him/her to become
a resourceful and useful member of home, the society and the
country. Encourage self-help in work and study. The child should be taught
to keep his room tidy, make his own bed, polish his own shoes, carry his
own bag, etc. The formation of such habits early in life creates in him a
sense of the dignity of work, which is a fundamental personal
virtue, necessary for a successful life.
- You are requested to pay special attention to the
personal cleanliness of your child. Kindly see that the child attends the
school in proper and prescribed uniform. As the medium of instruction in
this school is English, children should be helped and encouraged to follow
their classes by a certain amount of regular English conversation at home
- Parents are requested to be in contact with the school,
especially with the class teacher of your ward, to know the progress of
their children. They are particularly requested to call upon the
teacher and check the progress report and if necessary, the
answer sheets on the prescribed day for parent teachers meet. However,
this facility may not be available after the Final Evaluation.
- Letters are not to be sent to the students in the
- The school reserves to itself the right to dismiss the
students whose diligence or progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory
or whose guardians show little interest in the progress of their
wards. Immorality, grave insubordination, contempt of authority or
willful damage to property is always a sufficient reason for immediate
dismissal of the respective student.
- Authorized persons shall only be allowed to escort the
- All leave applications must be signed by parents. Long
leaves and absenteeism shall be checked strictly.
- The decisions of the Discipline Committee regarding the
disciplinary actions will be final and binding on all the students.
- Parents shall check the almanac every day. Also, the
notebooks, textbooks, school bag, uniform of the student and other
articles shall be checked.