Admission & Withdrawal
Registration is open only for nursery every year irrespective of class, caste, creed and community. Every child who registers for admission should have attained the minimum age of 3 years on 1st July of the Academic Session. Admission to other classes is registered only to the seats available. All applicants are invited to a conversation where they are given an opportunity to tell about their interests and achievements. Education is a three way process. The school also looks forward to having a conversation with their parents. If the students has previously attended a school, copies of his/her most recent school reports and copies of transfer certificate and character certificate are to be submitted along with the admission form. All applicants are requested to under go an entrance test. Only the qualifying applicants will be given admission. Principal's decision is final and binding. Registration does not guarantee admission. Students who are selected are required to deposit the fee within the prescribed time.
- Every candidate for admission must be introduced in person to the Principal by one who will be responsible for the child.
- A student coming from any other school will have to appear for an entrance examination in English, Science & Mathematics. Admission depends upon the performance in this examination.
- Any pupil coming to school fresh from home, should submit an official birth certificate from the municipality to verify the date of birth given in the admission form.
- Pupils coming from other schools must submit the transfer certificate from the school last attended duly counter signed
- Admission to class XI in this school shall be a fresh admission to the institution. Not only Academic performance of class IX & X but also good conduct and behaviour, regularity in attendance and consistent academic performance in the previous classes are essential for seeking admission. The final decision of the choice of stream in XI for every student will be that of the school authorities.
- A student maybe removed by school authorities on any of the following grounds.
- Constant weakness in studies.
- Habitual idleness and disobedience.
- Behaviour problem.
- Indifference to the school activities.
- Moral breach considered serious by the school authorities.
- Failing two times in the same class.
- The Principal has the right to refuse the continuation of studies to any pupil in this school, whose conduct or behaviour is not satisfactory.
- Transfer Certificate will be released only on clearance of the school dues.
- Application for T.C. should be submitted Two days in advance. No T.C. will be issued during the holidays. For a duplicate T.C. an amount of Rs. 50/- need to be submitted